Who is Eligible?
- Professional certified coaches
- Licensed psychologists, therapists, counselors
- Professionals with credentials and experience in human resources
- Professionals with credentials and experience in the educational and psychological development of adults
Coach training is conducted by two doctoral-level coaches, with over fifty years of combined experience with individuals, organizations, and leadership development programs.
Course content includes self-assessment, self-study, coaching, and supervised practice in applying two powerful coaching resources, the PEP assessment and PEP Workbook.
The training program includes
(1) completing the PEP assessment and PEP Workbook
(2) debriefing your assessment and workbook results with PEP coach trainers
(3) engaging in a practice coaching session using the PEP
(4) conducting a supervised coaching session with a client
(5) debriefing your coaching session and finalizing your certification
PEP Certified Coach Training and Certificate
PEP Coaching Manual
Two online PEP assessments
One paper-and-pencil PEP assessment
One online PEP Workbook
One paper-and-pencil PEP Workbook
Personal Admin Page for administering and monitoring assessments
For further details, questions, or to schedule a consultation, contact David Borchard.